Machu Picchu and Rainbow Valley
Memorial Day Weekend (May 22-26, 2020)
- Stay in 5 star luxury resorts
- Limited to 8 people
- Take the famed Hiram Bingham train
- Sunrise Tour of Machu Picchu
- Take a mixology or Peruvian cooking class
- Private Tour of Rainbow Valley
- Message below to find out how you can book! Spots going fast!
What people who traveled had to say:
- Private Tours, Luxury Spa Experiences
- See the famous Glacier Lagoon, Diamond and Black Sand Beach, Game of Thrones filming locations and the Blue Lagoon
- Staying at the finest hotels, Hotel Ranga, 101 Hotel, and Silica Hotel at the Blue Lagoon
“My favorite was the Glacier Lagoon boat tour. I couldn’t believe how close we got and how beautiful everything was. Everything was planned out and I had the most wonderful trip!” – Jeri C.
“The best part for me was the Retreat Spa at Blue Lagoon. It was the most relaxing day I’ve ever had in one of the most beautiful spots in the world! I’ve already signed up for another trip and can’t wait!” – Rochelle H.
“Iceland was incredible! I really enjoyed trying all the interesting and foreign foods and drinks. The seafood buffet and the Ice Bar were like no other! My wife and I are going to sign up for another tour!” – Bill J.
“What I liked most was there there was a lot to do, but also plenty of downtime. We could see all the sights then come back and relax in the hot tub with a glass of wine.” -Linda J
“I wasn’t so sure about going, but I LOVED the countryside, the mountains, and the waterfalls. If you love the outdoors and nature then you have to go to Iceland. This was hands down the best vacation I’ve eve had.” -Chris H.
Other destinations to be announced soon. Message me below to express interest in a location.